We're looking for a part-time English teacher who can work at our Otsu branch in Shiga.
You would be in charge of Adult Free-Talking classes twice or three times or more a week on a scheduled weekday.
The classroom environment is generally relaxed and easy-going. You are not expected to wear business attire, smart casual is fine. We are looking for someone long-term who is dependable and flexible. Previous teaching experience is preferred but not mandatory.
We provide you accommodation including utilities, gas, electricity and water. Each person has each room (one room for a couple). Basic food are supplied such as rice, bread, cereal, milk. The company dormitory is located approximately 7 mins on foot to the school and also easy to go to Kyoto (would take about 10 min by train) and Osaka (would take about less than 1 hour by train)
1,000 yen/hour *Valid visa required.
Send CV to email@example.com if interested.
We will respond to those who are invited for an interview.
- WANTED: Part-Time Native English Teacher in UMEDA (2017-03-28 20:16:53)
- 【Full-time】Kids English Teacher @Nakamozu, Osaka (2017-03-20 20:17:28)
- Fluent English speakers needed for a robot interaction experiment (2017-03-15 10:55:58)
- Housekeeping and teaching English at a well-to-do family (2017-03-10 15:54:30)
- Lokking for foreign male/female bartenders (2017-03-04 21:13:59)
- English Proofreading (2017-03-02 13:45:48)
- ★Part time job at a Yakitori restaurant at Osaka area★ (2017-03-01 13:44:35)
- Full time kids English teacher in Nakamozu, Osaka (2017-03-01 13:44:07)
- Fluent English speakers needed for a robot interaction experiment (2017-02-01 17:12:00)
- English Teacher Wanted (2017-01-19 18:49:09)