This advertisement is for those who will be able to stay more than 1month.
Hi, I am going to open an English cafe in a small town in Mie prefecture. I am looking for some friends who love talking about culture and would like to share their experiences with Japanese people.
At the moment the house is still empty, and I'm currently buying some stuff to furnish it.
The house is located in a small town. However, you can reach a convenience store, a super market and a 100yen shop just 10 minutes away by foot, or you can use a bike which will take about 5 minutes. The closest station is 10 minutes by bike.
There are some famous places in Mie. Iga-Ninja, Ise-shrine, Matsusaka meat, Kumanoko road(world heritage), Mikimoto pearl Island, Suzuka circuit(a race track) and etc... even though it's quite country side, you can still go many places.
I am looking for people who can speak English more than upper intermediate level, but even if you don't have confidence in English, just send me a message!
Couple, friends, and siblings are welcome!
If you have a working holiday visa, or will be staying a long period that would be nice!
I will offer you
1.A house to live in(You can have own room)?I can NOT offer meals.
2.Learn SHODO (Japanese calligraphy) for free. (my mother is a teacher of calligraphy)
3.Learn KARATE(Gojyu style) for free.(my father is a teacher of Karate)
?My parents live close to my house.
Ultimately, stay at my house and help to build and decorate my new English speaking cafe. When it's ready to open, I would like to you talk and make friends with those who come to the cafe.
?The cafe is in the SAME HOUSE, so upstairs will be your room and downstairs is the cafe room.
Those who come to the cafe may or may not be able to speak English, and they may be shy.
So, why am I opening this place? Because it will give Japanese people a chance to use English and have new experiences.
1. Teach new cultures and introduce the outside world.
2. To not be afraid to go to other countries and use English with foreigners.
?5days in a week, 3-4 hours per day.
--Talk session hours--
?Mon - Fri: 3 or 4 hours 11pm - 12:30pm or 7pm -8:30pm
?Weekends are free
Thank you for reading this, and if you are interested please send me a message!
- Tsukiji/Ginza room available (2016-12-28 11:03:58)
- Guesthouse between Umeda and Sannomiya (2016-12-05 10:54:17)
- Share house in a small town in Mie for an exchange worker (2016-11-21 01:51:01)
- ★★Are you coming to Tokyo for work or school!?★★ (2016-11-18 15:13:56)
- WhyNot!? Studio type room in Tennoji is available (60,000yen) (2016-11-04 10:15:40)
- WhyNot!?シェアハウス(天王寺) 入居者募集中！ 家賃60,000円 (2016-11-04 10:06:26)
- Share House in Osaka city (2016-10-23 13:40:02)
- Free accommodation exchanging for a night duty staff in a guest house (2016-10-20 16:24:42)
- Looking for a share house in Kyoto (2016-08-27 21:19:28)
- Guesthouse between Osaka and Kobe (2016-08-19 13:17:16)